Whether you are a beginner or have clear goals in mind such as training for specific events I can help
My mission is to ensure that you acheive your goals and learn to enjoy exercise and making improving your lifestyle a priority. You will leave my sessions with a huge sense of acheivement and wanting to come back for more.
You will get the results you desire, whether your goals be fat loss, performance, health, getting stronger or leaner. I recognise that you are an individual and I have the expertise to deliver a bespoke plan that works for YOU and fully support you on your journey.
As a busy mum of two, I fully appreciate how hard it is to juggle and create that work life balance, so I am highly experienced in developing plans to suit the busiest of individuals.
Because our sessions are only a very small percentage of your week, I ask you to commit to implementing changes outside of that. You will receive nutrition and lifestyle coaching in a separate 20 minute call to complement and maximise your results.
Consistency, commitment and a smile is all I ask from you and we will work as a team to get that personal best, into a wedding dress or simply feeling healthier, stronger, happier and more confident.
Various packages are available, including one-to-one, couples or buddy training and hybrid packages.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Alongside your session(s) you will receive a whole host of extras:
- Progress monitoring including body composition and habit tracking
- Your own profile on my training app with access to your workouts and progress
- Biomechanics screening and corrective exercise to optimise your movement
- Nutrition and lifestyle planning to optimise your training (delivered hybrid style via a 20 minute weekly check-in call)
- Free Recipe ebook and meal plan examples
- Access to an exclusive members only Facebook group
- Whatsapp or text contact during working hours
I accept exercise referrals from health professionals for the following conditions:
- Diabetes (type 1 & 2) management
- Asthma and COPD
- Joint replacement
- Non-specific back pain
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Mental health