Bmore Bespoke Fitness & Nutrition collects and processes your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This policy provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Information That We Collect From You
- The information that is provided or collected may include your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and other contact details.
- We may receive or collect such information through web forms and if you email or call us.
- We may collect other data from surveys or questionnaires from time-to-time.
- We may also collect information about your computer or other device, including your browser type and IP address.
How We Use Your Personal Data
- We takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law.
- We collect your personal data to provide and optimise our services efficiently and effectively.
- We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this policy.
- If have consented to us providing you with email marketing, you are free to withdraw unsubscribe at any time via the 'unsubscribe' option or by contacting email@example.com
You have the right to access personal information that we process about you, this includes:
Purpose(s) of the processing
The categories of personal data concerned
The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
How long we intend to store your personal data for
You may also request the following:
- We update any incomplete or inaccurate data about you.
- Request that we delete your personal data in accordance with GDPR.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to action these rights.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we will ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
- We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this policy or where there is a legal requirement.
We use the following third parties:
All personal data collected is transferred and stored securely, using industry standard encryption protocols, and approved transfer mechanisms.
How Long We Keep Your Data
- We only retains personal information for as long as is necessary by industry standards and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. For further details on our data retention periods please contact us.
- Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
- Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, and our site relies on cookies to optimise the user experience and ensure the sites services function properly.
- Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies through the browser settings, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website or services. For more information about cookies visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here: email@example.com